Bon and Mal ask: "List 10 things that make you deliriously happy." So here goes:
1. Having my whole family safe and sound and gathered around the dinner table. Or piled around in the family room, watching a movie and sharing popcorn. Either one.
2. Being married to somebody I love as much today as I did when I met him 37 years ago -- and knowing without question that he still loves me back.
3. That happy tired you get after a long day's work that meant something.
4. A book so good you want to read it slowly to make it last.
5. Lying in bed under the warm blankets, listening to rain and thunder.
6. Staring up at stars on a cold, clear night.
7. Watching a baby taste real food for the very first time.
8. Dreams in which I can fly.
9. Daffodils in the Spring.
10. The world all dressed in gold for Fall.
Bonus # 11: The joy of making new friends like Bon and Mal.
I'm going to have to think about whom to tag, though. I think nearly everyone I know has done this already, from the looks of things.