Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Remember those relatives who couldn't make it for Thanksgiving? The ones I was expecting "after the holidays, when the weather gets better"? The hubby invited them to come for Christmas. A couple of days ago.

They're lovely folks, really, but major neat freaks and used to everything made from scratch. And we'll need stuff under the tree for them. So I am, as they say, hip deep in alligators: baking real cookies, exterminating dust bunnies, and trekking across frozen parking lots with icicles hanging off my ass.

With only snippets of time to spare, I've been spending it reading all of your blogs rather than posting here, because you guys totally rock. But I just had to stop by and wish all of you a wonderful holiday, peace and happiness. Love to all!

1 comment:

Bon & Mal Mott said...

We wish for you and yours a warm and wonderful Christmas, Vicki, and also some time for yourself. Blessings upon you.
Bon & Mal