Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Shiver me timbers

ARRR! WhereĆ¢??s me grog, wench?


Avast, ye land lubbers! It's September 19, International Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Why a day fer struttin' yer pirattitude, ye might well be askin'? Well, me hearties, whyever not? Was there somethin' better than swearin', swaggerin', and swiggin' rum on yer agenda fer today? Aye, lads, I thought not.

Celebrate yer inner Cap'n Jack by seein' how long ya can keep it up before yer shipmates hangs ye from the yard arm or yer barnacle of a boss fires yer scurvy self. Extra dubloons to any son o' the sea or lass of the lee who be wearin' an eyepatch ter the office this day. Arr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arr. I dinnah wear ta eye patch taday. Too bloody bizzy with work.
Love the cat picture, lady. :)
~Kathy~

Janet said...

Arrr, that be a mighty fine tooth, there, pusnboots!d

Tammie Jean said...

LOL! The pic is hilarious, and janet's comment just cracked me up :)