Sunday, May 09, 2010

Macro Monday: Who Ya Gonna Call?

Spiny Dust Bunny

Dust bunnies: Ignore them at your peril. Leave them alone long enough and evolution kicks in, unleashing an infestation of Moses-knows-what.

(Nah. It's just a thistle seed head from last year.)

For more close-up photography, visit Lisa's Chaos: Macro Monday.

*Note: I apologize for not getting around to everyone who commented last time. It was an extraordinarily rough week. I love that you all stop by and visit, and I promise to do a better job of checking out all your great blog entries this week.

8 comments:

Daryl said...

Let me tell you how living with two cats in a ground floor apartment in a building thats over 100 yrs old and has HUGE drafty windows grows dust bunnies that look a lot like that thistle spore ..

Unknown said...

What a scary, dangerous looking dust bunny! lol Looks like under my bed.

Kim, USA said...

Oh I hope it won't create allergies. Happy Monday!

MacroMonday~The Bud

Kala said...

I have been so busy that I haven't had time to clean properly - so we have many dust bunnies living here.

lifeshighway said...

I find your dust bunny beautiful all gilded and bedazzled.

Mine contain old cat hair, some dog fuzz, navel lint and spider poop. (or so I imagine)

Jay said...

What a cute dust bunny! Mine look nothing like that! LOL!

walk2write said...

Now why can't the rest of the thistle look and feel so adorable? We have carpet everywhere except the kitchen and bathrooms so the dust bunnies can hide and grow into monsters. I'm afraid to look under the beds...

Rambling Woods said...

Hang in there Vicki...this is a cool shot...Michelle