Tuesday, July 02, 2013

52 Photos Project 11: Red, White, Blue

 
Happy Fourth of July!


Patriot Dreams



* I'll be out of town for the rest of the week, so it will be a while until I can visit. Weather permitting, we'll be seeing the Tall Ships sailing into Cleveland Harbor. Hope you all have a spectacular holiday! *

**Update Saturday, July 6 - We're back! The tall ships were amazing. Here's a new shot of one for Red, White, Blue from the Parade of Sail, Cleveland Harbor: 

Under Sail  


See more patriotic colors at 52 Photos Project

8 comments:

Martha said...

Happy 4th to you too. I hope all is well in your world :)

Daryl said...

beautiful shot... we watched the fireworks on TV how pathetic is that

Anonymous said...

Picture perfect shot! I love the tall ships when they come into the NYC harbor!

Anonymous said...

Great shot - I love tall ships - I especially love the Canadian flag on that one! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great shot - I love tall ships - I especially love the Canadian flag on that one! ;)

Martha said...

Hope your 4th was wonderful, and your trip too. Thanks for stopping by to say hello :)

eileeninmd said...

Love the fireworks shot, just beautiful!

Bella Cirovic said...

Awesome! Thank you for sharing to Red, White, Blue.