Thursday, June 28, 2007

Better late than never



The last Round Robin Challenge was "Focus on the Details," a fine subject from Tammie Jean of Long Drives to Nowhere.

Between being out of town with no functional computer, and frantic catching-up once I got back, I missed the whole thing. Dang it.

However, I did take this close-up of a huge chunk of glass in my brother's garden while I was AWOL, and I love it, so I'm publishing it anyway.





AND

I hereby declare June 29 the second in the series of Hazy Holidays:

Better Late than Never Day

Celebrate by doing something you wanted to do on time but didn't quite get around to.


*Hazy Holidays copyright 2007, property of Maraca.

4 comments:

Carly said...

Hey Vicki

That green is gorgeous. I love green, and I have always found this particular shade to be really relaxing. Color is important to well being, you made a wonderful choice. :)

Always, Carly

Anonymous said...

wow, it looks like an ocean wave!

Karen Funk Blocher said...

That is beautiful! Thanks for joining in and showing it to us, even a day later!

Tammie Jean said...

Hi Vicki! I tried to figure out what it was before I read your post, and I was way off - I was definitely seeing flowing water! It's a gorgeous shot, and I love the emerald color. Well done!

I also like your new hazy holiday. I need a few of those per month...