Thursday, January 03, 2008

Best of Maraca

I have noticed lately that a lot of bloggers do a list of their best posts at year's end. I considered doing that myself, but the thought seemed awfully self indulgent. Then I said to myself: Self, it's a friggin BLOG. That's what it's FOR.

So here's a sampling of the posts I enjoyed most. Feel free to explore or ignore.

2007
*December There's good news, and there's bad news...
*November All Saints Day and Monopoly
*October Moonrise in Shadowland and Sugar and spice
*September Talisman and Happy 13th and September song
*August The Dingleberry Defense and How nice! and Follow your heart
*July Feeling meemish
*June Smash an Annoying Electronic Device Day and 'Like water over bells' and Pennies from Heaven
*May Holy crap and In-a-gadda-da-vida, baby
*April For Walt and Song of the stones and 'April is the cruelest month ... ' *
*March Blink ... *Walt's last comment. God, I miss him.
*February Happy Saint Pat's!
*January Duck, Ma, here comes another'un!

The "Older Posts" link kept me going, back and back, to writings long forgotten ... 2003!?! Have I really been at it that long?

2006: Going down and Peaceful easy feeling and Right place, right time
2005: Tag, I'm it... and The trouble with zucchini and Scalzi's Weekend Assignment #84 and Simply extraordinary and Duck joke
2004: 101 uses for Tampax
2003: Hell's bells

Do you have a fave list of your own posts? If so, please post a link to it. I'd love to see 'em.

No comments: